!! NOTICE !! In these Times of Uncertainty Ensor Plumbing is Considered Essential and We ARE Here for You: Because we are part of your community and are a family company, we understand that some people are without work due to restrictions on large group gatherings, closures and school being cancelled.
- We would like to extend a 10% discount to anyone in this type of situation to better help partner with our communities and families.
- For our club members and your family who may be out of work due to shutdowns – we wish to extend a pause on membership Dues until June 1st, which will be re-evaluated at that time due to this situation and extended if necessary to accommodate for this turmoil.
- We are also offering $25 Ensor Bucks Coupon PER Every $250 you spend with us to use on future services OR to help and handout to family, friends and neighbors in need during these crazy days. (Like a Gift Card that can be used for yourself or to help out others) A code goes on your invoice so there is no paper or cross touching of materials, you provide the code and amount and we take care of the rest 😊
- AND Reduced $39 SC on all Calls
- We also offer Financing and Payment Plans, 0% for 1 year and fixed plans as well to fit your life.
To the best of our abilities - we wish to help!
We also want to assure everyone that our plumbers are especially and uniquely prepared for safety during these times, having taken precautions against waste-born illnesses since the trade began. We train extensively on cleanliness and thoroughness to protect you and your home against ALL health sanitization areas of concern. The safety of our clients and our employees is a top priority every day.
WHAT WE ARE DOING:
- We are closely monitoring daily updates and recommendations from the CDC.
- Latex gloves are being worn by all staff when appropriate for the task.
- We are sanitizing our service trucks and tools.
- We continue to wear shoe covers when entering and working in your home.
- We sanitize our work area in your home when our job is completed.
- We are increasing the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting our office and warehouse.
- We are making a concerted effort to emphasize to our entire staff the importance of thorough hand washing. This means fronts, backs, wrists, and between fingers for at least twenty seconds with hot water at each washing.
- Team members have also been instructed not to come to work if they experience fever or other flu-like symptoms.
Please contact us if you have any further questions. Know that if you need our services, we’re here for you. For regular maintenance or an emergency in your home, we are willing and able to make that service call using these meticulous protocols. And rest assured, when we interact, every precaution has been taken to ensure the protection of your family’s health and safety and comfort.
See our facebook page for updates and how we are proceeding so that we can help you during this time as best as possible. We are here for you always to simplify your life, since 1961!